Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recent news

Today was surprisingly productive in a direction I haven't gone in some time. About a year ago, I was brought onto another artist's project as a writer. His plans to put his strip into syndication have slipped to the wayside due to numerous personal issues which I do not begrudge him, but that doesn't mean the ideas don't stop happening for me. So I found myself writing more strips for his cause in spite of trying not to.

I also had the benefit of visiting cousins from Arizona today, one whom I've always seen as a "big sister" even though she's old enough to be my mother. It was good to see them and have a nice visit with the family.

So as you can tell, productivity slipped a bit today. Tomorrow, I clobber my novel with a morning star! Grr!

No comments: