Saturday, May 22, 2010

Recent news

Still working on the editing process for my novel. I'm finding much of it has already changed, but fortunately the story remains the same at it's heart. It's just a small matter of making sure it flows in the manner I want it to.

Also making lists of agencies to start shopping my novel around. In that process I've found a few agencies that would actually handle comics! Woot! So there is a potential place to take certain graphic novels/novellas to!

Crumbshoe Detective feels as if it's slowed to a crawl. Not good. Need to look at that particular page again and see what I can do to improve on it. If there's anything I've learned about storytelling it's slow spots and stumbling blocks that turn off the readers.

While digging through yards of fabric, I managed to find some navy blue panne velvet. Now I have an appropriate pattern in mind for it. It's just a small matter of making it work. I only hope I have the right colors of ric rac...

With summer vacation coming up I've got a lot to keep me busy...

No comments: