Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting this act together

Well, it seems the people have spoken.  I'll keep doing what I've been doing, entertaining by the seat of my pants with intermittent stories, poetry and art scattered throughout.  I will be posting another poll next month and let it run for two weeks.  A Favorite Posts  poll to allow readers to pick which of the more anecdotal posts get to stick around...the rest...well....

Anyway, I've had my eyes opened and hopefully I'll continue to improve on this blog.

Things to note;
I should give myself a regular updating schedule, like most blogs do rather than just dumping whenever I feel like it.  So here it is; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting in January.

Submissions are still open and while we are a non-paying market, the most we can offer is exposure and a positive experience.  Please see the Submissions page for details.

If you'd like to become a regular contributor, please send me an e-mail at inmaterunasylum@hotmail.com

Going to start giving each month a "theme"...for example October will be the time for "Scary Tales" or have something special for Christmas during the month of December. 

I'm going to keep my options open for a while, but you never know what will happen here!

No comments: